Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Want to Join a Free Blog Entrepreneur Program?

Blogging Workspace

I saw this interesting post by one of the hardworking and friendly people in my lists, Janette Toral of DigitalFilipino. It's an info posted from her site And it's about a free blog entrepreneur program!

The program would run for an hour on certain days. To be more specific, schedule starts at 10:30 to 11:30am on April 18, May 2, May 16 and May 30.

Interested to attend? If you are, you may sign-up here: Webinar Signup. Hope to see you there!

I just signed up and I hope you do, too. It's so hot nowadays, right? I'm sure the information that we would receive from the webinar would be like a cooling refreshment for our minds that will help jumpstart our creative juices. While waiting for the appointed dates, do keep yourselves rehydrated - physically and mentally, that is. I hope you have an iced summer! I'll see you next post! ;-)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.