Friday, April 13, 2012

A Call to an Indefinite Leave

Computer screen garden (2)


At a computer shop at the moment.

I was thinking...

If Shakespeare would come and visit me today, he might say this about my presently busted computer at home:

"Oh computer! Why art thou not working whence just a fortnight you sung beautiful verses as the keyboard's keys were gently touched?"

lol!

Just dropping by, everyone! Have a nice week.

Won't be able to log in and update this that often starting today while I'm waiting for my computer to be fixed.

I'll see you next post! ;-) Hopefully, by then, my personal computer would be in a better condition.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

SittieCates said...

What's that, Nes? Cries of joy? lol! Gotta go. Can't stay long. Bye! Take care, Nes! ;-)

Marie said...

my ears are bleeding! Oh Shakespeare!

SittieCates said...

lol! I love Shakespeare, MC. lol! ;-)

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.