Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day: Are You the ONE for Me? Let's Talk About L♥ve...

Love heart by @Doug88888
Photo Originally uploaded by doug88888

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥

What's love for me? Do you want to know what my musings are regarding this?

All right. I'll tell you.

Love is for eternity.
It never leaves you...
Even during those moments when you're frail or unsure of yourself and what you'll actually do next.

It fills you up...
with strength, with a loving purpose, with a sense of direction, with a dozen hugs and a million baby kisses on your cheeks to dry your tears.

It spans the distance by building magical bridges that will never be destroyed by any calamity.

Love is timeless...

It's knowing that SOMEONE out there is for me, for you and for everyone else regardless of race, gender, color, religion, political affiliation, marital status, creed, and more.

With that in mind, here's a song that I just saw that I would love to dedicate to all of you who visit my page. I've seen that I have wonderful people coming in from the Philippines, USA, Russia, India, South Korea, Canada, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Germany, United Kingdom, Romania, Australia, Brazil, United Arab Emirates and more.

This song is part of my musings on love at this moment, and this is for everyone who takes the time to visit my blog.

Thank you so much for dropping by! You've made my Valentine's Day truly special.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! ♥♥♥

I'll see you next post. ;-)





2 comments:

rose said...

Love is in the air... it's in the water din... heheh...
Yes, it's timeless and it doesn't mind whatever or whoever you are. When you love, you love... No other reasons. You just love selflessly.
To make it short, we love like how God loves us.

Happy Valentine's Sis... :D

SittieCates said...

ImaVee: Thanks, sis. ;-) I love your comment esp. "it's in the water din." lol! I hope you had a wonderful V day. ;-)

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.