Monday, February 20, 2012

Top Blogs: Am I Really a Part of it? Thank You, Bloggers and Netizens!

The Taste of Success
Photo originally uploaded by kigaliwire

I was feeling rather low these past few days and haven't posted here lately. Why? Well, there were certain pressing issues that were hauntingly growing like the glowing flames of a bonfire gone wild in an uninhabited jungle. Excuse the pun. ;-)

Anyway, the flames are slowly dying and the refreshing rainfall is already among us. It's pretty amusing when you feel so lonesome and the natural flow of weather would come and make your mood better.

What's more, just a few minutes ago, I shared a good laugh with some of my closest TFD (writer) friends online. It was sooo fun! Solidadah, Culprit Pontiff, Brewed Coffee and AJ were there online and we really had a bawl. Just like the refreshing and comforting rainfall from the skies, a good laugh shared with friends is just the thing that can help banish those blues. Try it! I highly recommend it.

Adding to my happiness...

I was - once again - caught up in the moment of falling in love with (online) research.

And guess what I found?

A interesting list bearing top blogs and my blog is on the list!

I'm not so sure who actually helped in this, but I'd like to thank all the bloggers and netizens who contributed to this wonderful outcome.

What on earth am I talking about? All right. Here are the screenshots that added a million baskets of joy to my heart:

Top Money Blogs - If you go to the page, you'll see that my blog falls at the 9th position!



Top Inspirational Blogs - Also at the 9th position!



Top Goals Blogs - And for this category, my blog falls at the 5th position here at the list!


Isn't it so wonderful?

Thank you so much, bloggers and netizens! 

As the saying goes, when it rains, it pours. While that may usually translate to problems hitting you in all directions, I realized that it can also translate to all the many blissful things that can come out because of so many wonderful people out there. So, keep the faith. Hold on to your dreams. 

Thank you so much! 

I'll see you next post! ;-)

2 comments:

Diana Stevan said...

Congratulations on reaching so many people, and getting to the top of those lists. What I like about your blog is your honesty and also, turn of phrase. I could see the rainfall.

SittieCates said...

Thank you so much, Diana. And congratulations, too, because you're one of the best bloggers there at the site. All the best!

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.