Thursday, September 15, 2011

Been busy...


There are times when we have to move away for awhile...
There are occasions when we just need to concentrate on other things...

This is one of those times. :)


Why?

You see, for the past few weeks, I've been pretty busy with this new type of work that I was able to get into. It's still online but we have to go to the office to access everything there.

Credit Link
To appease your curiosity on what I've been busy with nowadays, well, I got this part time position as an ESL Teacher. Less hassles, more time to learn everything. That is why I haven't updated this blog for awhile, and I miss getting in touch with those who faithfully follow my musings (and I mean, YOU).

Will be adding more posts soon. For the meantime, as I mentioned earlier, there are times when I need to move away for awhile... and this is ONE of those times. I hope life is treating you all well. Miss you. Take care, my dearest friends and followers! Will see you all soon. You can drop me a line at my facebook fanpage anytime. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. = ♥♥♥x0x0

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.