Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia iPad wallpaper by xploitme


Isn't Jake Gylenhaal (known as Prince Dastan in the movie, "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time") really dreamy? You bet! :) 


Perhaps that explains my temporary disillusionment that continually claws at certain portions of my brain. Well, who wouldn't fall for such a hunk who has those great qualities to enhance his overall personality? Inner attributes are really more attractive and beguiling. Man, I just can't think straight! lol! 



Prince Dastan's character in the movie closely resembles what I find truly interesting in a guy. But why tell when you could merely watch the movie (that usually gets aired as a rerun on Star Movies on cable) and see what I'm talking about? :) You may probably just buy the DVD and sit on your favorite chair, with popcorn in one hand, and a favorite drink (Coke, Sprite, iced tea, iced coffee, etc) in the other. Or, you may shop for the film online. It's your choice on how you want to see the movie. Doesn't matter what your preferences are. Just be sure to WATCH IT! And you'll see the prince of my dreams. lol!


I'll keep this post short so I could continue with my daydreams. hahaha! Nah, I just have to do something right now. I'll see you all next post! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.