Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#AtoZChallenge Post: T for Teapot as in I'm a Little Teapot by Iza Trapani






Oh, look at this cute book! I've got to have this. :-)


Yup, I'm such a sucker for books that remind me of nursery rhymes. However, upon reading its blurb, I saw that this one offers more. This little teapot takes a jaunt to China, Mexico, etc. Makes you curious, doesn't it?

Here's my Q for you: Do you like books like this? Any favorites?


Note: The hosts for the A to Z Challenge and other participating blogs can be found HERE.

2 comments:

David P. King said...

This makes me think of that one "Pinkie and the Brain" episode for some reason. :)

SittieCates said...

Your comment made me smile, David. :-)

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.