Tuesday, April 22, 2014

#AtoZChallenge Post: S for Stealing the Show by Baker Lawley




I had a really enjoyable time reading Stealing the Show. It's a very engaging book. I'd recommend it to those who like YA books.

Do you like reading YA books, too? What books have provided you with a good reading experience?


By the way, there are some books that I’ve included for the A to Z Challenge that I really like and some that I haven’t read yet. So, before you purchase any of the books that I’ve mentioned for this month’s challenge, kindly check them out first and read their blurbs online.

Note: The hosts for the A to Z Challenge and other participating blogs can be found HERE.

3 comments:

Nana Prah said...

I don't read a lot of YA, but I'll get into it with the right recommendation. The cover looks like the heroine is a bit of a mischief finder.
Nana Prah

David P. King said...

This title is new to me. Now I get to look into it. :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

I love reading YA books, so I will add Stealing the Show to my TBR pile. Thanks for the comment on my blogs. Hugs.

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.