Monday, December 30, 2013

I Will Burn The Boats

 Photo taken from the video

I will burn the boats! It feels so good to say that. Will you come and join me? Watch the video before you give me an answer. :-)

I just found this. Such an inspiring video! One of the best I've ever seen. Mere words cannot express what I felt when I watched it.


If you choose to join the movement after you've watched the video, go to its official website at Burn The Boats and be counted among those who joined. I did. :-)

Official logo of Burn The Boats

Let's welcome 2014 with a BANG! Remember: The door to 2014 is wide open. Go ahead and enter it. Let's burn the boats together! :-) ♥♥♥ Happy New Year! :-) I'll see you next post.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.