Thursday, March 8, 2012

Two Great Celebrations for March: Happy International Women's Day and Happy Holi!

Hi! I'll keep this post short and sweet because I've got tons to do today. 

But first...

Greetings are necessary.


Happy Holi to all my Indian friends! ;-)

May you celebrate it with joy and laughter - allowing those blissful moments to splash the most vibrant colors of life upon you and your loved ones.


And to all women around the globe, happy International Women's Day!

roses
(Credit Link: Robert Couse-Baker)

Here's a video clip that I found that celebrates the true "essence of women" - a great reminder of how special we all are. 

Enjoy!

I'll see you next post! ;-)



2 comments:

Philippines Wedding Information said...

Nice celebration for women !!

SittieCates said...

Thank you! I hope you joined the celebration. ;-)

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.