Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012! Let's start the year right.

It's the first day of the year! 

Are you hoping to start the first day of 2012 with a fresh burst of well-thought-of intentions?

Image Credit Link

I'm joining you on this one because I have a handful of things included in my to-do list for 2012.

So what are your goals?

What's the first thing that you need to remember?

Perhaps, this image below would help...

Image Credit Link


Yup, that would be the first thing. This lovely quote (above), written by Emerson, is something that we need to include at the top of our priorities for this year. (This quote and the other images included in this post can be found at Exceptional Living.)

So what's next? Here's more to consider:

Image Credit Link

As we get busy trying to plan our days, weeks, and months, oftentimes, these goals (above) are being shifted towards the back, neglected, (and sometimes) completely forgotten. But, I think you would agree with me that these are the most important ones. Why? Because they remind you and me of the beauty and joy of life. They make things worthwhile. When we include these things among our goals for this year, I believe that we will get more things done. Doncha think so, too?

All right. I hear you. You're probably thinking, "What about the problems that may come along the way?"

Tsk... tsk... See how fear actually grips your heart and stuns you into place? Don't give in to that fear. Believe me. You won't like the outcome if you do. Sure, trials will come. But when they do, remember this quote below. This one's my favorite!

Image Credit Link


Happy first day of the Year, everyone! I'll see you next post. ;-)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.