Monday, December 12, 2011

Yes, You Can Now Send me an EMAIL!

Image is originally uploaded by digitalart

Just a quick and short note.

Some people are asking how they could contact me. Most of them would want to do away with merely remembering emails. Others do not want the hassle of copying a long email and misplacing the paper where they wrote the email address on. 

So, I made it real simple for you. 

If you would take a look at the tabs above, I've added a page: "Send an Email to SittieCates."

So whenever you need to send me a quick note or ask me something about my blog, feel free to use the Contact Form, "Send an Email to SittieCates."

I look forward to reading your messages. 

Thank you!

~ SittieCates

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.