Thursday, December 8, 2011

In the Life of a Writer: In Love with Nicolas Cage ♥♥♥


In the life of a writer, although it's not really a necessity in one's writing profession, it's helpful to have someone whom you highly admire. Why? Because that person can be your inspiration, your burning torch, your staying-on power when you need it the most. That may be someone you know and who knows you personally. It may be a celebrity who doesn't even know your name. Or, it may be a fictional character whose story has deeply touched your heart.

For me, one of the people I deeply admire is an actor in Hollywood.

Yes, I've always been so attracted to one of Hollywood's best celebrities, Nicolas Cage. There are so many things about him that I adore.


These include his too-good-to-be-true-dream-guy qualities: 

One: His Voice And His Words

When he speaks, it is as if I am mesmerized by his verbal prowess and his gentle voice. And since I love words so much, listening to him utter them is like listening to an angel's voice sharing lyric poetry.

Two: His Being Smart

He not only looks smart, but he actually has the brains to prove it. 

Because of that, he is definitely irresistible even if some of the write-ups online about him says that he is not as young as he used to be. OK, so the years in his age added up a bit. But, well, he is still good looking and (as I've already mentioned) he is, definitely, smart.

What's good looks without brains anyway? That would merely be like a hollow coconut husk without its delicious and edible "flesh" known as an endosperm.

Link Credit

Three: His Gentle Manner

Nicolas Cage moves in gentle ways. 

He is not quick to boast about worldly things that he has amassed because of his glitzy profession. He is like the type of guy who treats ladies with respect. 

That's why, for me, he has this certain irresistible charm that, I bet, could immediately light up any room he would enter.

I just wish I would be his date. :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Can't blame you Ate Cates!

He's so good looking.

Well, me? I don't have anyone to inspire me as of the moment. I have lots of celebrity crushes and I am confused which them will become my inspiration. HAHAHAHAH! :)

SittieCates said...

Yes, he is sooo good looking, MC. lol! And super smart!

If you have lots of celebrity crushes, then, perhaps, it would be best to look for one particular quality that you admire from each of them. And then you can add those special qualities altogether to have the perfect idol. ;-)

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.