Thursday, June 30, 2011

In the Life of a Writer: What Do You Do When You Don't Know What to Do

I'm back. Yup, it's been days.

All right. It's rather quiet. And my mind is starting to play tricks on me. Horrific, isn't it? Sounds like a horror flick of some sort.

Anyway, let's pick up the images: I see myself finishing a new blog entry. OK, done!

I see myself putting the finishing touches on those books.

I see myself... OK, Enough!

What do you do when you don't know what to do? Exactly my question!

First, shake off things that don't have relevance or use anymore. Next, dream the impossible dream after you've cleared yourself off from the choking weight of your emotional baggage of fears. Third, do something! Anything!

Am I telling myself these things? Yes, I am. You should, too. In the life of a writer, you're the only one who can make yourself write something and have that published - soon.

So... Got tons to do. It's time to zap out from this. Need some sorting out to do.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.