Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Blog has Now been Made Public



Happy birthday to my second blog, "SittieCates Loves Stories!" Actually, I already have three posts uploaded there but it is its first time to go public. So I'm marking this date. ;-)

However, I can't possibly celebrate with lots of cold beverages since my throat feels like it's as dry as the Sahara desert, and yes, I'm still coughing. But enough of that since I would like to focus more on this wonderful (public) birthday of my second blog. I'm just so thrilled! 

Its focus is more on books - both the old and new favorites. If you're a lover of books, too, I hope to see you sign up there as one of its Fellow Story Lovers through google friend connect. 

I'll be adding new things there soon so do check it from time to time.

Ayt! Off to take meds. I'll see you next post! ;-)

4 comments:

rose said...

Congrats sa new blog Cates. :)

SittieCates said...

Thanks, sis! ;-)

Macherie said...

love stories talaga? hehehe.=)

SittieCates said...

Mach, sis, it's like that's a different connotation. lol! I know what you're driving at. lol!

Nevertheless, thanks for dropping by. Luv yah! Miss yah!

Do hope you have time to check out my second blog. That would be lovely! Thanks! ;-)

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.