Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Blog Header, Blog Pic And Favicon!

My very own favicon, blog pic, and blog header! I'm sooo happy!

For a closer look, here's my new favicon:




Isn't it soooo lovely? SC - for SittieCates! Wonderful!

And here's my new blog pic which is also included in the blog's header:



Sooooo fab, right? As you can see, my ink and quill's still there. ;-)

Yup, I just can't contain my bliss. Why? Well, it's been awhile since I had this blog up and running. I've added posts here and there in a sporadic manner. But, I've not entirely mastered all the dizzying tips and tricks regarding design and all.

That's why I am so thankful to one of the members of the TFD (The Filipino Diaspora) family, JC Pineda (a.k.a. Culprit Pontiff) who took time to lend a hand in fixing my header and designing my blog pic and favicon. He designed it last night and sent the files to me via email. And I really appreciate his help. Aren't his designs just fab? I really love it!

To those who don't know (or can't really recall) how my blog header used to look, here's a snap:




And here's the new one as you can see above:




According to JC Pineda (Culprit Pontiff), a few tweaks may still be necessary. But, you know me... I just needed to see how it would look so I posted it. ;-)

Once again, thank you so much, JC! If you'd need help, too, with your blog, you may get in touch with him through his facebook account.

2 comments:

Culprit Pontiff said...

Thanks for featuring me Cates-
I'm not an expert in drawing but I can create simple editing...
here's my Fb Profile Page..
Drop a message if you would like to have your own Favicon and header- =)
http://www.facebook.com/jccpin

SittieCates said...

You're welcome, JC (Culprit Pontiff)! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. I really like what you did. Thanks a lot. ;-)

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.