Friday, April 29, 2011

Three Inspiring Videos: When a Writer Needs to Take a Break From it All

Three inspiring videos help me get through daily challenges as a writer.

It's true that sometimes life hands you lemons and you just don't have the strength to turn those into lemonade. There you are feeling lifeless, unappreciated, downtrodden, unsuccessful or lost.

Writers like me feel that way at times.

Thankfully, there are some helpful souls who created heartwarming videos that help us stay still for a moment to retrace our steps, gather strength once again, and allow us to remember our worth. I tip my hats off to them, and thank them graciously for their efforts.

In times when I feel I simply can't go on, I view these three inspiring videos for a few minutes. And, as I've realized, those few minutes are truly worth it because they bring back a lifetime supply of strength to let me go on, and put aside those earlier doubts, frustrations, or fear.

That's why, I share these three inspiring videos with you hoping that you will also find your inspiration and strength, and be able to hold on to your inner beauty and worth - qualities that will help you face whatever struggles that may come into your life.

Do Nothing for 2 Minutes




The Meaning of Life



The One Flaw in Women




* * * 
I invite you to take a look at another blog post of mine containing a video on meeting one's goals, and emerging stronger and happier in life: "A Life-Changing Tip, an Inspiring Video."

4 comments:

papaleng said...

I like most the third video.. good post here, Sittie. ala bang video ng "Go kill yourself"..LOL

SittieCates said...

Papaleng, I hope you're joking about that last line. Anyway, sorry to disappoint you but I can't find videos like that. And, it wouldn't be suitable for the blog.

Anonymous said...

love this! thanks for always knowing how to touch my heart at exactly the right time. - kim

SittieCates said...

Thanks for giving me the pleasure of your presence here at my blog, and leaving an imprint of your visit, Kim. I'm glad you find this post helpful.

Creative Commons License
The Musings of a Hopeful Pecunious Wordsmith by SittieCates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.